It’s time to head back to Lake Township for an exciting Homecoming weekend!
The Parade & Party
This year festivities kick off on Thursday, September 21st with the annual homecoming parade. Cheer on some of Lake’s finest as they march from Lake Elementary (starting at 6:30 pm) through Historic Downtown Hartville and westward on SR 619. Bring the kids out to catch some candy! The parade ends at the Giant Eagle plaza with a bonfire! Be sure to stop by PNC Bank for complimentary refreshments.
Then come out and watch the Blue Streaks take on Jackson Friday night. Kick off is 7pm with homecoming court presentation starting at 6pm. Stadium is located at 11858 Market Ave NE Uniontown, OH 44685. Tickets can be purchased at the gate or at the HS ticket office.
- A place to eat before the dance: Grinders, Hartville Kitchen, Maize Valley, and Mi Casa
- Formal wear or accessories: Best Bib and Tucker, Victorian Rose, Vita Boutique, and Twice is Nice
- Flowers: Pretty Petals Design
- Hair and nails: Beginnings Salon & Day Spa, Nevaeh Salon & Spa, MAD Hair Studio (has a fun homecoming special!), Shear Possibilities
- Photo locations: Quail Hollow Park, the pavilion or train cars in the square in Historic Downtown Hartville, or the lobby at Hartville Kitchen